Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Fairy Tales Are Now At AllRomanceEBooks



I was recently a guest on Madeleine Shade's fairy tale blog. She's covering my two erotic fairy tales - "Trouble In Thigh High Boots" (erotic Puss In Boots) and "Climbing Her Tower" (erotic Rapunzel). Don't forget those two books are now available at AllRomanceEBooks. 

http://shadyladyfairytales.com/2015/02/13/fairy-tale-friday-two-tales-of-seduction-by-elizabeth-black/

I'm working on some new erotic fairy tales I plan to self-publish as a collection. Stories that will appear in the book are based on Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, The Pied Piper, The Little Mermaid, and more! Expect the book mid-year, and keep an eye here and on my Facebook page for updates.

Elizabeth Black - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment